My wife and I spent the weekend before Christmas here and I must say it's one of the nicest H.I.E.'s I've been to. The reception area and room were perfect! Parking is a little cramped if you bring a large truck, next time we'll bring a smaller vehicle. Once I parked my beast I didn't want to leave fearing I'd loose my space.
It's located close (walking distance) to all the bars & restaurants we like on State Street. We walked to one of our favorite eateries in the harbor (Brophys) and it was probably a 2.5 miles walk one way, it was raining we still had good laugh wishing we would have taken a taxi.
We'll be coming back again this summer!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.