We choose the HIE to stay during our trip in California and we were not expecting five star hotels.
We stayed only one night at the HIE Santa Barbara and for us the location was good, we could walk to the wharf and come back without problems. The hotel itself is very reasonable or good, room with enough space, bathroom ok, the service also good but we hadn´t any problem to test it
Yes the breakfast I don´t like the paper plates and the plastic cutlery .and besides these the breakfast is equal in all the HIE and this is boring. Anyway we have always the possibility to have the breakfast outside.
I am not sorry to had select the HIE Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel