We stayed for a night at this hotel in the downtown of Santa Barbara as part of our journey down the coastal route.
This hotel is very small but is well located and very well managed. We arrived late but was pleasantly surprised by the convenience in parking and a small bottle of champagne waiting for us (as we have told the hotel that we were on honeymoon). The concierge was helpful, telling us various spots for food nearby.
All in all - it was pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.