The hotel is in a great location basically on State Street. The only slight problem is the street gets a little loud when the bars let out. This didn't bother us, but it may bother some.
The staff is very nice and accommodating.
Free breakfast is the standard HIE buffet.
The rooms are small, but don't feel it. The have so much charm with the brick exposed walls.
The only problem we experienced was in the parking lot. It is very small and when we arrived the valet was off duty, so we parked it our self in the last spot. When we returned to our car after check we checked out someone hit it. We went back in to notify the supervisor and she informed us that there is nothing she could do because the valet didn't park our car. She also said that the hotel manager, Douglas would give us a call- we are still waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel