What you can expect from a Holiday Inn Express....although this property is built in a historic old building. VERY close to everything in central Santa Barbara. We walked to Jitters Coffee shop for a coffee, a new crepe place for breakfast, and out for sushi along the main drag. Then the opposite way a few blocks to the wharf. We arrived on Sunday so street parking overnight was free, just had to be moved by 10:15 AM.
Hotel staff was friendly, offering to help with dinner reservations etc. our room on first floor was a little dark, with two small windows looking into the parking courtyard. Closet is only a small cupboard. Room is clean, bathroom also clean, plenty of good towels.
Nice place...not elegant but functional and location is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel