“amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

1012 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2711
805-965-4351
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chase Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 438 restaurants in Santa Barbara
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Carrillo St.
Transit: There is a downtown open air shuttle that picks up and drops off directly across the street. Which is a .25 fare. Cab fare is $10 or less from most hotels.
Santa Barbara, California
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were a party of three ,seated quickly,ordered drinks great menu
food choice very good , result was a excellent meal, decor great .If you
want good food and an experience this is the place,going again for sure

• Visited February 2013

57% Recommend
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
“Great decor, food, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Visiting from out of town, took Amtrak and walked State Street and found this gem about 10 blocks from the station. Has a full bar (didn't partake) and a great selection of American/Italian dishes. My husband had a huge burger and fries and loved them both. My brother and I had the Philly cheesesteak. It came smothered in cheese and cooked to perfection beef (not dried). They gave a beef broth dip, also. Fries were seasoned. Great price and too much food. Did I say the service was great? It was wonderful, not intrusive but on the spot. Thanks, Chase Bar & Grill for a great lunch in Santa Barbara.

• Visited February 2013
Spokane
“Wonderful evening at Chase”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had a wonderful evening at Chase last week. Six of us meet up for a lovely dinner. The service was excellent and the halibut entrees we tried were exceptional. We will be back next year for sure!

Santa Barbara, California
“Full of Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

A friend and I went here for lunch for the first time today, and I was thoroughly impressed. The reviews do this place no justice and I can only assume it has to do with bad experiences on busy nights. We had no problem getting an outside table at 1 p.m. (Thurs) and the service was extremely attentive the entire time, even though there were plenty of other people eating there.

Not only was service great, but the food was EXCELLENT! One of my most satisfying Italian meals in a while. I got the Chicken Piccata and asked for them to add pesto to the side of Fettuccini Alfredo. YUM. YUM. YUM! I can't wait to eat the leftovers. And at $12, fairly average for SB prices, I'd say it was a generous portion and extremely full of flavor.

I will definitely be back here soon.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I walked up and down State street in Santa Barbara looking for a nice place to have dinner.
What attracted us to Chase was the decor and obviously the menu.
The place is really attractive and festive. Once we sat down the server brought out two complimentary appetizers that were very good.
Our entrees were very good as well, by wife had a chicken dish and I had a pasta. Both very good also.
Based on the fact that the place was full, it looks like they have very good food overall.
I would go back!!