We switched to the West Beach Inn after reading reviews of cockroaches about our already booked hotel. The inn was pretty bland on the outside, not much can be done to its 1960s concrete stucco exterior. It has a nice location, good price for the area, and nice interiors. From looking at the outside, the room interiors were a lot different. Apparently the inn was updated recently so the rooms were modern in their decor and furnishings. I would recommend this hotel.
The beach in Santa Barbara though I didn't find it all that exciting.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Hotel
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.