My husband was here for a week of work meetings. So I was able to tag along. I thought thought it was great. We had had a bad experience in our travels and after traveling for 25 hours, we were finally able to get in. The night time gentlemen got us into a room, fairly quick. However our reservations were messed up somehow and he was still able to accommodate us. The next morning after our reservation had been cleared, we were upgraded to the room we initially had been given b/c of the reservation issue. So it worked out well for us. I was able to sit on our patio every morning and do my "sunning" fairly privately. It was great! The staff was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara