This is a sort of motel style hotel which seems to be the local style. It's a good location right on the beach, and about a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of Santa Barbara. Rooms are a good size and clean. Free wi-fi and plenty of parking. Buffet style breakfast whiich is fine. No bar or option to dine in the evenings, which is unusual if you're from Europe, but standard for the area. Small pool and jacuzzi.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Hotel
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Amex, Agoda and Otel so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.