Best hotel service we had on our trip to SoCal. Front desk was very helpful and informative. Free breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese, wi-fi, cable, heated pool, parking -- all very good and included in the price. Location was excellent. Only complaint is that the rooms were a little "tired", but they were still comfortable and clean. I'd stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara