Stayed on the second floor with a sea view and balcony. The hotel is across the road from the beach. The road was not busy and crossing was very easy and safe. The room could have done with a little updating but was adequate. Didn't get the chance to use the pool but it appeared clean and well maintained. Breakfast was basic with a selection of cereals, pastries and juice. Plastic cutlery and paper crockery are not to my liking but appear to be the norm in these hotels. That gives it a cheap feel as I prefer metal cutlery and ceramic plates. Overall the hotel was clean with parking and wi-fi available.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Hotel
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Amex, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.