I don't know why this hotel is rated so high on trip advisor. It's only average. We got a good deal on hotwire ($130) at the last minute when they had the rooms for $240!!! This is a 2 star hotel. It did have 1 king bed, and another room w/ 2 double beds w/ a TV in it. The bathroom is in dire needs for a remodel. We were awoke at 1 am to some guest arguing w/ his girlfriend right outside our room. And then again at 2 am to some partyers talking real loud and revving the engines of t heir cars. I would never stay here again nor recommed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara