Thank Samahi and front Desk Ladies! We travel coast to coast because we own DC PLATINUM TRANSPORT and when we stay 200 nights on the road a year finding great clean rooms is important but when the staff is as lovely as the front desk ladies it's a no brainier stay there again! Mark the GPS. Rooms were clean plenty of food all over that is all walking distance. Or go. 3 miles from downtown. I would stay there again and I would feel comfortable recommending it because the staff is great and helpful and it's reasonably priced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara