The hotel was clean and the swimming/whirlpool area very nice.
Overall a pretty decent hotel except the rooms were looking a bit old school brownish and if you say continental breakfast included .. why oow why are you using bagels that taste if they’re two days old. And the croissants weren’t that great either.
By check out the receptionist kept on talking with some “friend” on the phone without giving us a look. A small tip: “Thanks for staying” would have been a nice one to say ….
So a nice looking hotel but the service wasn’t that great.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Hotel
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.