My family and I love the Mason for it's location, friendly staff and comfortable feel. We've stayed here several times. The rooms are big and have a comfy feel to them. They are amazingly quiet, even with a full hotel. The suites are perfect for gathering before or after dinner to relax and chat. The pool is great for families, or just sitting and reading. The breakfast is definitely continental - nothing hot, but the pastries are fresh and tasty. Coffee was pretty weak, so needed to get out and go find stronger. Santa Barbara Roasting is the closest.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Hotel
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.