The hotel is ideally located. You can walk to the wharf.
The hotel style is nice and the check-in is ver friendly.
The parking is a little small.
Rooms are modern and well equiped. WIFI access is complimentary and the speed is sufficient.
The breakfast is for europeans terrible. The jam is just disgusting, croissants are one day old and 100% industrial. To sum upp, the breakfast offered is the one you will get in most of the hotels in US; no fresh squeezed juice, no fruits, no fresh bred, no true marmelade....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara