The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, and there's a good supply of brochures etc about Sta Barbara. We only stayed one night, but my impression is of a pretty average hotel. The pool was closed for cleaning when we wanted to have breakfast on the deck. Breakfast, as mentioned by other reviewers, was just a continental breakfast, and we couldn't find a comfortable place to eat it, as there were a lot of people before us.
The room was fine, and the bed was comfortable. The elevators smelled of mouldy carpet, but the room didn't have any bad smell. The wifi was a bonus. We also liked the proximity to the beach. For the price we paid, I don't think we got good value - but then again we couldn't find better value anywhere nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara