Avoid the rooms with patio views of the ocean. Employees come and go from a room on the corridor and so you hear doors slamming.
We called the front desk because heating provided only cold air. An hour later called again and they finally responded. They could not resolve the problem and so provided a space heater and a discount. The next evening we had heat, but the heat did not turn off and thermostat seemed to have no affect. The only choice was to manually turn the heat off and on.
A room service charge was applied to our account that was not our charge. We called and asked about it. We were told that they would call back. They called back after a while and said would have resolution and call back in twenty minutes. Never heard from them, but charge was finally removed.
Other reviews on this site rave about the service. We did not see it. We will not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara