This is a great hotel in a great location right across the street from the beach and the pier. Our room was quite large and nicely furnished and the bathroom was very spacious. We had a large balcony, but it looked over the parking lot; but I did not pay for an ocean view room. So really nothing to complain about there! We had lunch in the hotel restaurant one day and room service breakfast. Both were quite good and the service was friendly.
The only real negative, and it was a big one for us, is that the advertised in-room wifi is virtually non-existent. We rarely we able to locate a signal and when we did it was very weak and slow and would drop within a minute or so. We were told to use the wifi in the lobby, which really wasn't practical.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Hotel
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.