We stayed for 3 nights at this lovely property, located at the foot of State St. in the center of Ol Town Santa Barbara. Just across the street, about a 2 minute walk is Sterns Wharf and a wonderful broad beach that extends for miles in either direction.
The front desk staff is friendly and very helpful with lots of ideas for the immediate vicinity or the Central coast wine country that is only about a 45 min drive east in the beautiful Santa Ynez Mountains.
If you stay during the week in off season, they run a special that prices most rooms , even their Deluxe Ocean View at the same price as a garden view.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Hotel
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.