Booked this through hotwire. The standard room was a little dated, but very clean. The room itself was enormous with a small patio. We were offered an upgrade to an ocean view for $40, but we opted to stick with the standard room. Parking is $10 extra a day. Front desk staff was friendly. We were offered turn down service. Since we were only there one night we didn't check out the amenities. They did give you a 10% discount at the restaurant next door as well as the coffee shop around the corner.
The location was perfect. Stearns Wharf was across the street and the Visitor Center was a short walk down Cabrillo. The shops and restaurants on State Street were in walking distance as was the Court House. Probably 20 - 25 min walk to Court House. Bike rentals nearby also.
For the price we paid ($224/nite including pkg), this was a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara