We chanced upon Harbor View Inn and that bit of good fortune made us have the best 4 night stay in Santa Barbara. First of all the hotel is located directly across from Stearn's Wharf... within a 5 minute walk you have your choice of restaurants, bike hire company etc. The staff here bed over backwards to make your stay nice. Gardens and interior are so well looked after. Very clean and not a thing out of place. The view is of the ocean out the front and the hills of Santa Barbara at the back.
We stayed in a Resort City View Queen room.... we are a family of 5 and the room size was so generous that there was ample room for the roll out bed and for us all to relax comfortably.
The weather was unseasonably warm therefore we all made use of the pool and spa and the fitness room. Great supply of towels by the pool and fun had by all.
The girls on the front desk especially Megan were very helpful with a number of our questions and did whatever they could to make our stay as nice as possible.
If the farmers market is on up State Street don't miss it!! Some of the best people watching imaginable!
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Hotel
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.