I stayed at the Fess Parker for a 3 day conference. Its location and staff are amazing - very near the Pacific and everyone I met was pleasant and helpful. Then you go to your room.
A cheap radio that didn't get any reception, no channel guide, so one has to go through every channel to get to a program he/she wants to see, and the thinnest ceilings that made every football in the room above me sound like a basketball game was being played over my head. Additionally, when I was checking out, I found clothes from a previous guest in a drawer - clearly housekeeping had never checked them between guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort