Stayed here whilst on a coach tour of California. This hotel is huge, many different building and lots of winding corridors. Rooms were large and we appointed, I liked the double sinks. Comfy beds and beautiful pillows. Annoyed initially when after finally finding our room after a very long day we discovered the keys had not been activated. It appears this was the case for all on our bus, so it was a long trip back to the foyer. Breakfast was adequate although no maple syrup for the pancakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort