My fiancé and I stayed at the Fess Parker Double Tree for our anniversary. It was our first time at the hotel. We loved everything about it from the moment we pulled up! The valets were so friendly! Then we were greeted by the front desk with two warm chocolate chip cookies. The hotel had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room with a nice note saying 'happy anniversary'. We had a fireplace, large soaking tub and a third floor balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. The hotel is not walking distance to State Street, but there is a shuttle that pulls right up to the hotel. Close enough to get to the fun stuff, but far enough to get a good nights rest. I would definitely book this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort