I made reservations for 3 rooms for a one night stay in Santa Barbara July 3, 2013 for my family. The rooms were on the first floor, 155, 157, 159. They were old, poor lighting in room, musty, air condition didn't work in one room, these rooms were not worth what I paid. I know the Hotel is aware of the problems we complained about. These rooms really need updating. I was embarrassed, for me and my family. The outside of the Hotel is lovely, the grounds are lovely the staff is nice, the pool is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort