I had 1 night at Fess Parker as part of a group tour and I was impressed. I had read some previous reviews and apart from not being to work the shower, my stay was lovely. The proximity to the beach - across the road, and the pier - down the street are the best things about the property. The property is older and it doesn't have the latest luxurious appointments in the rooms but there was absolutely nothing wrong with what they do have.
The Buffet Breakfast was excellent, something for everyone plus they will cook your eggs to order.
I found the service to be fine, a little slow but that could have something to do with the size of the property and I was part of a large group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort