This property was once the cat's meow, so to speak. It is a nice big property located right across the street from the beach. The grounds are well maintained and nice looking. These two factors earned my four stars rating. The main building and lobby feels just like a Hilton, an aging one at that. The rooms are clean and comfortable and feels just like another hotel room. I will have to say that the staff were nice. Beware that the parking is a little like robbery. $19 per vehicle. We stayed here on a Friday night. They charged us for parking but the lot was opened the entire time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort