Fantastic situation just across the road from the beach and not far from down town shopping and eating. Very large property. We had a room at the back of the hotel beside the car park. the railway line runs the other side of the car park and we were woken at about 2 or 3 am with what sounded like a train coming through the room. The first evening ( we had driven on Hy1 from Monetrey) we decided to eat in the hotel - after a couple of beers (cocktails for the ladies) we had a very nice meal on the terrace, looking at a spectacular sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort