The Fess Parker is a "home away from home" resort. It has all the amenities you could need - comfortable, spacious rooms; great onsite restaurants, bar and coffee shop; and beautiful outdoor spaces with a nice pool. We stayed there four days and often found ourselves not leaving the resort, even though the beach, wharf and shopping is within walking distance. Service is personalized and prompt, and the massages we received at the onsite spa were an added bonus. Families tend to dominate the pool; my only recommendation for management is to tighten rules around children in the jacuzzi (it's somewhat of a kiddie pool) and provide drink service to sunbathers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort