I'll preface this review by saying I was there for just one night, didn't use any hotel services other than having dinner at the restaurant and using the airport van, and that I was staying on a Hilton Honors reward night. All that said, this hotel is right by the water and definitely has a relaxed resort feel.
Staff were very friendly from the moment I arrived until I was dropped off at the airport. It may be of interest to some to know with mobility and other disabilities that the hotel does have rooms spread out over different buildings, in case that is a factor for you. Since I was only there for one night, spending the day in the city, I have nothing out-of-the-ordinary to report about my sleep.
While it would be nice to return to the hotel, unless it is on HH points, I couldn't rationalize paying the hotel's rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort