We only stayed one night because we were visiting friends in Goleta. The hotel staff was very friendly as we made reservations directly with them. We had a gift certificate for one night in a garden suite, and there was no problem redeeming it. We had a pool side view set in a garden area. Although we didn't use the pool, it was larger than most. Breakfast was fine--except the door didn't automatically close, and it happened to be a cold morning. This is right off the freeway. We found it quiet. If you want to stay in the city, this isn't for you.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Santa Barbara Hotel
- Ramada Limited Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Ramada Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011 Hotel Award Winner. Conveniently located near the Santa Barbara Airport, University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) and US Highway 101. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, high speed internet, business center, airport shuttle, heated pool and whirlpool. Sealy posturepedic mattresses, in-room safes, refrigerators, microwaves and interior corridors. Beautiful waterlily lagoon and lush gardens with ducks, turtles & fish. Great service & value combined with clean, comfortable accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Limited Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.