Wow! The experience of our stay was by far over and above the personal customer service of any place we stayed at during our road trip from San Fransisco to San Diego, CA. When we arrived, William greated us w/such a pleasant greeting, a great smile and explained the amentities of the hotel. He then explained that there was a bottle of champaign waiting for us in the room complementary of the hotel. He expressed to us that if there was ANYTHING we needed he will be at the desk until 11pm.
When we needed a resturant, called the front desk, he asked what kind of food we were interested in. He then said he will call the restuarant for a reservation. Myself and my mother stayed to rest. I then called William to ask where the ice machine was. He replied he will send a bucket of ice to our room. I also said my foot was swollen and when he arrived with the ice, he aslo had an ice pack for my foot.
The room was very clean, and neat. It was an ocean side view, but we arrived at night and left very early in the morning. The air was very cold, so we just drove down toward the water and saw the ocean, and a cute little town driving out of town.
- Also Known As:
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and elegant, the Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is a romantic Mediterranean-style villa just two blocks from Santa Barbara’s glistening palm-lined beaches and scenic yacht harbor. Brisas del Mar beckons guests with its cascading fountain, sparkling pool, and refined old-world ambiance.A Santa Barbara classic, Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach offers spacious guest rooms, suites, and penthouses, some with full kitchens and fireplaces. The hotel serves a fresh continental breakfast each morning, hosts a wine and cheese reception each afternoon, and provides milk and cookies in the evening.Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the vibrant shops and restaurants lining State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.