Santa Barbara tends to be pricy for the room quality, but we found Brisas Del Mar to be a decent choice for the money. Rooms are nondescript but reasonably comfortable; ours had the advantage of being on a corner so had windows/light on two sides. Service was very accommodating and friendly. We appreciated the many extras, from the sparkling wine in the room to the DVDs available on loan to the nightly cookies (wine and cheese could use an upgrade, but then what do you expect for free). Would have appreciated the loaner bicycles if the weather hadn't been so rainy! Expanded continental breakfast was not exciting but nicely set up, with a pretty good range of choice from yogurt to fruit to boiled eggs to pastries. Pleasant tables outside or you can stay indoors by the fireplace.
Location was better than I expected from some of the other reviews. Very easy access to Hwy. 101 and a short walk to the beach (the "Inn at the Beach" label is a bit of a stretch as it is several blocks away). The immediate neighborhood is not super-deluxe but is well kept. Mostly residential (small houses and apartment buildings), with a number of other small to mid-sized motels and inns.
- Also Known As:
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and elegant, the Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is a romantic Mediterranean-style villa just two blocks from Santa Barbara’s glistening palm-lined beaches and scenic yacht harbor. Brisas del Mar beckons guests with its cascading fountain, sparkling pool, and refined old-world ambiance.A Santa Barbara classic, Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach offers spacious guest rooms, suites, and penthouses, some with full kitchens and fireplaces. The hotel serves a fresh continental breakfast each morning, hosts a wine and cheese reception each afternoon, and provides milk and cookies in the evening.Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the vibrant shops and restaurants lining State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.