My husband I recently stayed at Brisas del Mar for three nights. The hotel is two blocks from the waterfront and ten minutes from the main shopping and entertainment area of Santa Barbara so perfectly positioned. We were greeted by William on reception who was very friendly and helpful with great tips for restaurants in the area and any other questions my husband threw at him. Brisas del Mar is motel style which is great for parking right outside the room. The only down-side is that this makes the bedrooms a bit dark, however we had a suite and the sun did come into the lounge area. The suite was really spacious with TVs in the bedroom and lounge and a kitchen kitted out with cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave. We also received a bottle of champagne which was in our fridge on arrival. As with some of our other hotels in California, wine and cheese was served in the lobby in the early evenings and coffee and cookies were always available. Continental breakfast was served in the lobby or outside on the patio and there was the bizarre situation of some people (us) eating in the sunshine next to the gorgeous flowers and fountain, and others sitting in the lobby next to a roaring wood-fire.
There is a terminal for internet access in the lobby which was useful.
This hotel is a great choice and good value.
As to restaurants, we ate at Brophy Brothers on the marina (fantastic fish and you can watch it being unloaded from the boat outside the window), The Fish House (great cocktails as well as food and a good atmosphere) and the Palace Grill (great Creole cookery).
- Also Known As:
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and elegant, the Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is a romantic Mediterranean-style villa just two blocks from Santa Barbara’s glistening palm-lined beaches and scenic yacht harbor. Brisas del Mar beckons guests with its cascading fountain, sparkling pool, and refined old-world ambiance.A Santa Barbara classic, Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach offers spacious guest rooms, suites, and penthouses, some with full kitchens and fireplaces. The hotel serves a fresh continental breakfast each morning, hosts a wine and cheese reception each afternoon, and provides milk and cookies in the evening.Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the vibrant shops and restaurants lining State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.