We stayed at this hotel for a business meeting and it is a very attractive older hotel with pretty landscaping, and nice patios. it is just across the street from shopping and not far from down town. The room was a clean, nice size with great bedding and comfortable beds. I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Hotel
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on five acres of tropical gardens, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn is a Spanish-inspired resort hotel with ornate tile and wrought-iron embellishments. The lush gardens feature pathways lined with palms and cascading bougainvillea. The hotel offers two heated tile pools, two whirlpools, an exercise room and massage facilities, conference facilities, complimentary parking and free high-speed wireless Internet service.The hotel's spacious, well-appointed guest rooms feature private decks or balconies overlooking the gardens and pool courtyards. The Treehouse Restaurant and Lounge offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and provides room, patio, and poolside service.Located on upper State Street with easy access to 101, the hotel is adjacent to the shops and restaurants at La Cumbre Plaza, and is just minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, world-class golf courses, award-winning wineries, glorious beaches, and the Santa Barbara Mission. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Best Western, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.