Office was in a temp trailer and the people there were pleasant. Room was VERY simple with soap that fell apart into 100 pieces, no Kleenex, only 1 set of towels and, no, the bed was not comfortable. I had to call to request a hair dryer. Requested a 2nd set of towels and rec'd 2 bath towels. On our 3rd day, we had absolutely no towels whatsoever. No elevators for seniors staying on the 2nd floor. The best things about this place is the safe, well-working refrigerator and nice shower head. The hotel was a poor value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Goleta welcomes guests with 160 beautifully appointed guest rooms surrounding an inviting pool in a garden courtyard setting. A large patio area, outdoor fire pit and al fresco bar come together to allow the perfect little escape. Hotel Goleta is located just two miles from the Santa Barbara Airport, UCSB, High-Tech business centers and the beautiful Goleta Beach. For guests looking to experience the world-renowned Santa Barbara attractions including the Mission, museums, Stearns Wharf, the Zoo and downtown shopping, Hotel Goleta is a short 8 miles away.All guest rooms have been recently renovated delivering guests all the touches of home like spacious desks, flat-screen TVs, luxurious linens, and plush pillows. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel to stay connected on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Goleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara - Goleta Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn