“The max” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“The max”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want to eat shellfish, this is the place
Fantastic service, fantastic quality and very reasonable price
I am sure to come back here

Visited November 2013

Santa Barbara, California
“Yummie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've been to some pretty nice seafood restaurants, and this is the best! I love the crab and scallops! My fiance thinks I act like a kid in a candy store when I'm looking over the menu! LOL And if you want the best romantic setting in SB, this is it! The sunsets here are fabulous!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Long wait for a table, but well worth it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

First of all, when you write your name down on their waiting list, be sure you write it on the first available printed line, NOT on the first available blank space (thinking you'll be conservative and save paper). We were pretty much accused by the person seating us that we'd "jumped the line" and our name was moved to the end of the list. Lesson learned and actually kind of funny if you know me.

It was really cold in September out on the water, so we opted to sit inside. We were seated right by the cooks and had the BEST time watching them. Talk about dinner entertainment!

Delicious FRESH seafood - I'll be back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“Great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

While visiting fisherman's wharf in Santa Barbara stopped in for lunch. What a surprise!
The clam chowder was great along with the seafood. The views awesome. We met the owners daughter, she told us stories about the seafood and showed us pictures. What a personal touch! All the food looked good nobody complained. I would go back in just for the clam chowder, the best I ever had.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Idaho
“Don't miss this fabulous restaurant on the Wharf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

During my visit to Santa Barbara this week, I had had another fabulous meal at Santa Barbara Shellfish Company. First of all, it is fun to drive on the pier to find your parking spot near the restaurant.
We arrived early, so were able to get the outside seating with only a short wait. I had a glass of the house red wine, followed by the fried clams, and fries. I don't usually eat fried, but these were perfectly cooked and not greasy. Another member of our party had the fresh lobster, which was the best she had ever tasted. A third member had the snow crab, which is in season now, and excellent. You just can't go wrong with anything here.
The ambience couldn't be better, watching the sailboats on the harbor, and even a pair of dolphins heading up the coast.
I will return to Santa Barbara and enjoy a meal here every time I visit. Don't miss the opportunity.

Visited October 2013