“Try the lunch buffet or go for dinner with friends” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Santa Barbara, California
“Try the lunch buffet or go for dinner with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Everything served is tasty. At buffet you can really stuff yourself. A great place for lunch or dinner. All our friends really love this place, too.

Visited January 2013

Porto
“Good food and cheap price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I don't know if this is the best Indian restaurant in town, but was the only I've experienced and I love it! The environment it's really good, the food was delicious and we pay for what we got!
I think it's a very popular place and maybe of of the best places to enjoy Indian food in this town! I eat the curry chiken and the shrimp Kumber (this was delicious!!)

good things:
- decoration/environemt
- the staff is very helpfull
- the food was delicious
- the price

bad things:
I don't really know .. everything was very good and it's a clean restaurant... I enjoy it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Goleta, California
“Cheap and reliably satisfying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I highly recommend the $10 lunch buffet at this restaurant. I have enjoyed it multiple times, and always come out satisfied. The buffet always consists of the same dishes - with meat and veggie options. Tasty and fresh flavors and textures. Good salad and sauces too. Waiter repeatedly brings out naan bread fresh from the oven. Easy, relaxed atmosphere too. Perfect casual dining.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Springs, California
“I keep going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Every time I'm in Santa Barbara, I make a point of eating at Flavor of India. Everything I've had there has been delicious. Service is great, and dishes come to the table quickly. Naturally a place this popular is sometimes crowded, but I've never had to wait for more than a few minutes. There are a couple of Indian restaurants in the downtown area, but I just never got around to trying them. I always go back to Flavor of India.

• Visited April 2013
CA
“Best Indian food in Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been to almost all the Indian establishments in Santa Barbara and this is at the top.

Last night we sat down about 7pm, enjoyed a mug of warm Chai and ate chicken tiki masala, spinach/cheese and some whole wheat nan.

They will ask how hot you want it and we said medium + which they fulfilled and it was just right.

Quick wait staff filling drinks and taking away empty plates.