“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

usa
42 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I brought a group to Santa Barbara and used Coastal Concierge to arrange a guided hike and a wine-tasting tour with a picnic lunch. Kevin was our guide on both day trips. They picked us up on time in clean, comfortable vehicles and showed us a really good time. They had two guides for our hike, so one could stay with the slower group and one with the faster group. Kevin was very conscientious about keeping track of everyone and making sure we all had enough water and snacks to stay hydrated. We were very impressed with his knowledge of the wine country and wine-making process, and we liked the wineries that he took us to, especially Melville. The picnic lunch provided was fantastic, and had lots of nice touches to make it special. These guys do a great job!

Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
26 attraction reviews
“Jennifer was a terrific guide who added many personal touches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been to Santa Barbara several times and have visited many Central Coast wineries and tasting places with my former husband. We always rented a car. I am a NYer and don't drive so when I went to SB last month with my girlfriend and her 5 year daughter, I felt compelled to show them the gorgeous countryside. The concierge at the Canary hooked me up with Jennifer with Coast Concierge. She picked us up on Saturday morning, had some wineries in mind - some of which I knew well like Melville - and another that was new (forgot name). She had brought us lunch and we ate outside at Meville overlooking the vineyard. The weather was perfect, the food was nice and the wine was delightful against a perfect setting. Jennifer accomodated us by taking us to Solvang which I thougth was enough of a curiosity for my friends (who are from a Greek island). We found some ableskievers and walked around. All told we were together a little more than 4 hours and it was a fun time. Jennifer added many personal touches and was a terrific guide. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2013