“Great burgers, excellent service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #99 of 463 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great burgers, excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was an excellent lunch! I have never thought a burger could be worth $10-$13 until that day. There are lots of interesting themes for burgers. The sweet potato fries were amazing. I will definitely spring for those again! I got the tortilla burger "naked style," so no bun on a bed of arugula. They put a lemon vinaigrette on the arugula, and that was fabulous.

I liked the portions. I could eat all of it, but I wasn't uncomfortable when I left the restaurant.

Our waiter, Robert, was very knowledgable about the menu. He also didn't mind splitting the check, which was helpful because I was with a friend. (I REALLY don't like it when I go out, pay for someone to make me dinner, and then have to discuss money with my friends at the end of the night, since by eating out, we are paying for convenience.)

The only thing that wasn't great was the music. It was too loud for my friend and I to talk comfortably.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
“Burgers, beer and butterscotch pudding - yes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by a frequent traveler to the area. It did not disappoint! They are known for their burgers and everyone who got them, loved them. Their beer selection was huge and they had good wines as well. We were told to save our appetites for the butterscotch pudding and oh boy are we glad we did!

Butterscotch pudding with caramel and sea salt. Even if you don't normally love butterscotch, there is no way to resist this temptation. Great service and location. You'll enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Erie, Pennsylvania
“A UNIQUE menu with a TASTE EXPLOSION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were visiting from PA for my son's graduation. He said his friend Jake loves to frequent this place so we had to try it out.
Location is on a corner. We were seated as the sun was setting. Since I came from Drearie
Erie, PA the Warm sun was welcomed and the staff had no problem lowering blinds as I felt a good tan coming on!
This is NOT THE SAME OLD Burger and Beer Joint. I had THE BEST GREYHOUND EVER! (Vodka and Grapefruit) The Girl did her job and SOLD me on a Premium FRESH SQUEEZED and something else $10 drink. Worth every penny, it was done right. Jon Taffer from Bar Rescue would be proud!
Now the Menu. WOW all I can is WOW!
I try to eat healthy. The selections were amazing. Veggie Burger? No problem. Want it NAKED (no BUN)? No problem. SUPER UNIQUE Burger choices and combinations. Tastes were put together that I did NOT KNOW existed. That is what makes this PLACE DIFFERENT!
Keep it going guys, Santa Barbara has a little jewel of an establishment.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chico
“Interesting burger choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Good burgers, veggie burgers available. The BBQ sauce (served with the cowboy burger) is delicious. Portions adequate. Child's menu standard but limited. Corn dog appetizers were a hit with 3 dipping sauces. The burger with fig relish was different -very good. Ambiance is more sports bar than family, with many TVs. Limited statement decor, but I think the food and pleasant, upbeat staff make up for it. Variety beers available. LOUD (typical of sports bars, so be prepared.)
Party of 5 including 2 children. We were told the wait would be about 20 minutes, and we were seated in 15. Nice. No paging device was issued...just give your text number and you will be notified that way. Nice location if you want to grab something before or after walking/ shopping Paseo Nuevo.

Visited May 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Wonderful Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I love unique hamburger and I had one of the best ever.... It was the Fig Marmalade and it was soooooo good. We were in a group of 8 and had tickets to the live theater. Just turn right when you exit the restaurant, walk a few steps and the elevator takes you up to a wonderful courtyard and the theater. There is lots of shopping in this area and a wonderful area to browse the shops and stop for a coffee.
Back to the restaurant!!!! The atmosphere wad nice and there were lots of locals. We were told it was a fairly new restaurant and they certainly have done it right. Our group tried a variety of items and everyone was very pleased. The staff seemed to enjoy what they were doing and were very nice to all of the customers.
One suggestion. Try to get a seat which is not in the area of the metal chairs. There a somewhat uncomfortable and two in our party asked to exchange the metal chairs for the others and the staff quickly did that for us.

• Visited April 2013