“Best spa I've ever been to” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
West Des Moines, IA
65 attraction reviews
“Best spa I've ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Thanks to Sara for the treat! I was impressed every aspect of this place. They have a locker room with a shower and sauna. The waiting area has comfortable chairs with water and tea. The message was just amazing. This was a great addition to our vacation.

Visited April 2012

Santa Barbara
“Sorry to Say It....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Earlier this year my wife had a great experience at Avia Spa – she especially thought that Jill did a wonderful job. They seemed to be a professional and reputable business. That’s why we were so surprised when a charge for $400 appeared on our credit card more than 40 days after her visit – for nothing! Everybody makes mistakes, so I tried to get in contact with Spencer, the owner, by phone, email, and personally visiting the spa. It never happened – no explanation, no refund. This has been a huge hassle and I’m surprised that they just don’t care at all about ripping someone off for $400. Makes me wonder how many other people they do this to, and makes me tell you – don’t use a credit card at Avia Spa! They will keep your card number on file, and maybe they will fraudulently charge you also.

Visited February 2012