“I ordered more bread” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Bakersfield, California
“I ordered more bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm trying to cut back on my bread consumption. I ordered sourdough with my incredibly delicious omelette. For the first time in my life- I asked for a side of toast! It was that good. Ya, its small and busy. Get over it! This was one of the finest breakfasts I've ever had!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

México
“Lovely Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love places where you can see the procces of making the bread. Many options to choose from and of course is great to choose the one for your sandwich. Nice coffee and service. The only strange thing to me is that they don't have Mustard and salsa for your omelette. It's not on the main street but very close to the action¡¡¡

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Porto
“Great omolet in a nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I think this is one of The best places to have breakfast in SB, it's very close to the center, the prices are pretty much the same as in The other places and they made their own brad, which is very good. I eat a omolet, a toast and a croissant, nothing special for an european (like me), but The omolet was really good... The cheese they use is really good and The ingredients (like The mushrooms) were really fresh! I just love it and I recomend it! Choose the omelet "make it on your way" (something like that!). They add some breed on it and you can add more if you want (batatoes..)

Good:
- brad home made
- location/ you can eat outside
- price/quality
- the service was very good (staff care about you)
- environment (it's not really a tourist place)

Bad:
- it's no suprisely if you are an european (even id the capuccino is good, if you considering that you're in América) if you just wask for bread, but still, IT'S NOT BAD!
-If you go on Sunday you'll have to wait...
- still, A LITTLE EXPENSIVE! 14$ for an omolet!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Wow, What A Breakfast to Rembember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Slighty on the pricey side this was really good food that I will remember for a long time. Big portions of really good top rate food with indoor or outdoor seating but it is limited. Be early to get a seat. 1 Block off the beach really nice place to take someone special for breakfast.

Visited May 2013
“Saving the tourists”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

If I were to visit a foreign country and read somewhere that this place or that was the best whatever I would hope that someone would write a review like this one. This restaurant isn't bad necessarily but it isn't a good representation of what a person should or could get for the price in Santa Barbara. As a bakery I would recommend the breads and pastries and even a tea or coffee as a snack. Great for a quick bite. For breakfast I could recommend five local breakfast or lunch shops off the top of my head that are twice as good and half the price.
I don't have anything against this place I just think its overpriced for mediocre food. Will I go there again...probably for some toast and tea. Would I recommend it to my visiting guests...no I will not. Unless they've seen and eaten everything Santa Barbara has to offer.
Our server was fine the service was fine the food was fine I just think there is so much more in Santa Barbara I'm sorry I bought breakfast here again. Sorry D'Angelo.

• Visited April 2013