“Yum!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
San Diego, California
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is great!! I accidentally turned on this street and decided to have lunch! I had a Tomato and mozzarella sandwich and it was super yummy!! I also got a cheese danish to go and it was the best danish I have ever had!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“great current scones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

They open early and are very busy on the weekends. I was looking for a bakery at 7:00 am near State street. This place was perfect. Small inside and outside tables with great fresh breads to choose from.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food was good. But I think it's a bit overpriced. I got the egg's rose which was DELICIOUS! It's not very big so I thought I wouldn't be full but I actually was quite full! I also ordered a latte. They make their lattes more on the bitter side which I'm a fan of. My bf got a sandwich and it was DELICIOUS! I also got an almond croissant, chocolate croissant, cream cheese danish, and a blueberry scone to go. The total bill for the breakfast came out to be about $30 while the total bill for the to go goodies came out to be $16. It's a bit pricey but everything was really good. The croissants, scones and danishes are HUGE! Which is prob why they are on the pricier size. You can buy one and plenty to share with another person. We sat outside because I had my dog and it was quite delightful!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Amazing Coffee,Breakfast and Pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a find. We had breakfast there three days in a row. The coffee was the best I have had anywhere and the huevos rancheros may have been the best as well. Of course they are know for their breads and pastries which are also magnificent.

Visited September 2012
San Ramon, California
“Bread Heaven!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

D'Angelos is easy to miss but what a shame if you do. Located on a side street off of State Street, it has a wonderful breakfast and a wide variety of fresh artisan breads and pastry. It is a nice to place to grab a to go bite or sit and eat at your leisure. I wish I had one in my town. For the kids, order a hot chocolate and it will come with a clever picture in the foam. The barista is an artist. A+++ for D'Angelos. I took many loaves of bread with me and froze them. I wonder if they deliver.

Visited August 2012