We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Spanish Garden Inn, and would agree wholeheartedly with the positive reviews already posted here! We stayed in Room #14 and found it to be perfect for what we needed. The room and bathroom was very clean, high-end linens and towels, and a great location to all the shopping and restaurants on State Street. I appreciated the help from Brian in making dinner reservations in advance of our arrival. The continental breakfast was fine although I would highly recommend taking a short walk to Handlebar Coffee a block and a half away! Best coffee in Santa Barbara!
We were in town for a lazy long weekend to get some sun and visit the wineries nearby, but besides Brian, we found the rest of the front desk staff really didn't want to spend a lot of time answering questions or providing assistance. Oh well - it was a fabulous stay regardless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, T4B and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel