We chose this hotel based on the great reviews from others. We were not disappointed. It was a lovely stay in Santa Barbara. The positives are the breakfast, free parking and free WiFi. It is always annoying to pay a large hotel fee and then add to it with the small things. This hotel includes everything in the price and to us that was a huge plus. The location is outstanding. You can walk to most restaurants and the main shopping is only two blocks away. We were in a second floor room overlooking the pool. It was very quiet and we had coffee every morning on the deck outside. The rooms was clean and the bathroom was great. It included a large soaking tub and a separate shower and very clean. The bed was comfortable. There was turn down service every night. The staff was very helpful, pleasant and friendly. And they seemed to genuinely want to help. We loved the breakfast. It was mostly continental but they served a wonderful quiche each morning. There was ice tea and hot tea and coffee available all day.
We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel