Parents and two teenagers stayed in the beautiful and spacious Majestic Suite for 2 nights. Only drawback for family stay is that the bathroom is only accessible through the bedroom and there is no door except for the toilet area which means the shower and tub are "out there". The living room had a double sleeper sofa and we added a rollaway for our son. Only drawback was two TVs and one remote. Even though we asked for another one, it never materialized. If you travel with children and want space in the refrigerator, ask for an empty one.The property is artfully designed and decorated and possesses a lovely Spanish feel with patios, fountains and small pool. Walk through the whole grounds all the way to the back and onto the neighboring street. Breakfast was as described elsewhere and very filling. It is a short stroll to the major shopping, sites and restaurants. A very charming place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel