This was our second stay at Spanish Garden, and it won't be the last. It is even nicer now than our first visit two years ago. We stayed in # 9, a light-filled, large, quiet second floor king room. Wonderful soaking tub and separate shower, toasty gas fireplace, very confortable bed, lovely courtyard, morning paper delivered to your door. Loved the French press coffee maker in the room- a first, anywhere! Breakfast in the cheerful breakfast room was plentiful, complete with quiches and specialty coffee drinks on request. Service from the entire staff was superb, downtown SB is only three blocks away. What more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel