My husband and I took a short trip to Santa Barbara in January and wanted a comfortable spot to stay that wasn't too expensive. The Spanish Garden Inn exceeded our expectations! From the friendly staff to the little touches that made us feel pampered, we really enjoyed our stay. I didn't want to leave! Highlights: wine bar, breakfast quiche with fresh-squeezed juice, super-comfy bed, wonderful bath, and quiet atmosphere. The location was ideal for walkers like us, too. We could leave our car and walk to the mission, downtown or the waterfront. We highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, T4B, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel