Stayed here one night during a recent visit for our daughter's mission project on the Santa Barbara Mission. Great rooms. A few blocks from state street. Similar rooms to a Four Seasons but in a motel setting. Not a luxury resort but very clean and nice. Great free breakfast: continental items with fresh baked quiche. Would definitely stay again if rates were a little lower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel